evan reporting

evan reporting
storm cloud

evan reporting

search engine

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Evan reporting




The storm prediction center in Norman Oklahoma issued a Tornado watch until 7pm for St.Francois County,Missouri is cancelled                          
Map of Forecast Area        
I will update if anything else is issued 
the tornado watch is now cancelled for St. Francios County,Missouri  
there is a new update for the sever thunderstorm warnings are now extended in st.louis, until
6:30pm anymore watches or warnings issued I will update on this storm outbreak  
message from  creator I will keep updating 
I am watching a line forming in kansascity and kansascity kansas
I will keep updating this sever thunderstorm outbreak 
The sever thunderstorm warning is now heading toward vandalia,IL Severthunderstorm warning is now in effect untill 6:45pm severthunderstormwarning is now cancelled for vandalia,IL 
and is a Special weatherstatmenet 7;15PM

No comments:

Post a Comment